£125.99 incl. VAT
VizShock Personals are an everyday carry for anyone living in the city. Each VizShock Personal includes the following features making it an ideal self-defense device.
- High Intensity White Beam
- High Intensity Multi-Frequency Red and Blue Pulse Beam
- Emergency Siren (X-20S & X-20P)
- Portable Power Bank (X-20P)
- Ergonomic Design
Its multi-frequency red and blue pulse allows you to pause and deter your assailant. It provides you with time to assess a situation and to better react while attracting needed attention. The optional emergency siren further enhances this effect. The emergency siren can be activated by pulling on a pin which itself can be clipped onto a wrist strap, phone strap, purse or tote bag.
The following video has the potential to induce seizures in individuals with photosensitive epilepsy. If you have photosensitive epilepsy or feel you may be susceptible to a seizure, do not watch the videos or look away.
- UV damage to skin and eyes
- Near UV damage to eyes (315nm-400nm)
- Blu-ray damage to the retina
- Blu-ray damage to the retina (small light source)
- Thermal hazard to the Retinal
- Thermal hazard to the Retinal (for weak visual stimuli) (780nm-1400nm)
- Infrared radiation hazards to the eyes (780nm-3000nm)
- Thermal hazards to skin (380nm-3000nm)
- Exempt – No photobiological hazard
- Risk Group 1 – No photobiological hazard under normal behavioural limitations
- Risk Group 2 – Does not pose a hazard due to aversion response to bright light or thermal discomfort
- Risk Group 3 – Hazardous even for momentary exposure