Team Trauma Kit
£240.00 incl. VAT
- 1 x Pouch – With carry handle (170 x 260 x 120mm HxLxD) – Made in micrAgard Plus™ material, our anti-bacterial, anti-microbial flame retardant fabric.
- 2 x Alcohol Free Wipes (5 Pack) – Sterile wipes for wound cleaning.
- 2 x Ambulance Bandage 1 – Sterile dressing with a highly absorbent pad that cushions wounds and proves protection from infection.
- 2 x Ambulance Bandage 2 – Sterile dressing with a highly absorbent pad that cushions wounds and proves protection from infection.
- 1 x Gauze
- 1 x Celox Rapid Gauze – Stops hypothermic bleeding as found in severe traumatic injuries. Found to reduce blood loss by 60% compared to Quikclot Gauze!
- 1 x Celox Granules Applicator – Treats narrow entry wounds such as bullet, blast fragment and stab injuries. Significantly reduce blood loss.
- 1 x 7 1/4 Tactical Shears – Advanced scissors for cutting clothing. Made from Japanese steel and capable of cutting reinforced safety clothing.
- 1 x Sterile Marker Pen – Non-smearing, fast drying and non-toxic.
- 5 x Tamper Seals – Save time when checking kits by securing after you have checked the contents.
- 1 x Pack of Waterproof Plasters – Highly adhesive plasters for initial protection from infection.
- 2 x Sterile Solution 20ml – Useful in the topical irrigation and cleansing of wounds, including deep wounds and burns.
- 3 x Nitrile Gloves – Vital PPE
- 2 x CAT Tourniquet – Combat Application Tourniquet® – a true one-handed tourniquet – has decreased the mortality rate due to extreme exsanguination by 85%. The U.S. Army Institute of Research deemed it to be 100% effective.
- 1 x Orange Rescue Whistle
- 1 x 24 Hour Glow-stick – Easy to use, essential light source.
Kits can be branded or sized to your requirements.
It is not only the speed of attendance that is important with a Major Trauma incident, but the quality of the kit you have with you. Openhouse have partnered with Celox, Blizzard Survival and the Emergency Service Training Centre to build range of packages to cover a Major incident across multiple disciplines.
Available in three sizes, the kits contain large dressings and ambulance dressings amongst other first aid equipment. Can be supplied in either fluorescent orange with reflective printing or tactical black colours.
Designed to contain all of the essential equipment necessary to treat serious injuries.
Orange, Tactical Black