Personal Trauma Kit
£59.00 incl. VAT
- 1 x Pouch – Harness mounted (190mm x 120mm x 70mm HxLxD) – Made in micrAgard Plus™ material, our anti-bacterial, anti-microbial flame retardant fabric.
- 1 x Alcohol Free Wipes (5 Pack) – Sterile wipes for wound cleaning.
- 1 x Ambulance Bandage 1 – Sterile ambulance dressing, with a highly absorbent 10 x 12.5cm pad that cushions wounds and provides initial protection from infection.
- 1 x Ambulance Bandage 2 – Sterile ambulance dressing, with a highly absorbent 15 x 20cm pad that cushions wounds and provides initial protection from infection.
- 2 x Sterile Solution 20ml – Useful in the topical irrigation and cleansing of wounds, including deep wounds and burns.
- 1 x Nitrile Gloves – Vital PPE
- 1 x CAT Tourniquet – Combat Application Tourniquet® – a true one-handed tourniquet – has decreased the mortality rate due to extreme exsanguination by 85%. The U.S. Army Institute of Research deemed it to be 100% effective.
- 1 x Orange Rescue Whistle
- 1 x 24 Hour Glow-stick – Easy to use, essential light source
Kits can be branded or sized to your requirements.
It is not only the speed of attendance that is important with a Major Trauma incident, but the quality of the kit you have with you. Openhouse have partnered with Celox, Blizzard Survival and the Emergency Service Training Centre to build range of packages to cover a Major incident across multiple disciplines.
Available in three sizes, the kits contain large dressings and ambulance dressings amongst other first aid equipment. Can be supplied in either fluorescent orange with reflective printing or tactical black colours.
Designed to contain all of the essential equipment necessary to treat serious injuries, and fits securely in the majority of our Infection Control Range bags taking up one pouch slot.
Orange, Tactical Black