Advanced Trauma Kit
£468.00 incl. VAT
- 1 x Pouch – With carry handle (500 x 300 x 100mm HxLxD) – Made in micrAgard Plus™ material, our anti-bacterial, anti-microbial flame retardant fabric.
- 2 x Alcohol Free Wipes (5 Pack) – Sterile wipes for wound cleaning.
- 2 x Ambulance Bandage 1 – Sterile dressing with a highly absorbent 10 x 12.5cm pad that cushions wounds and proves protection from infection.
- 2 x Ambulance Bandage 2 – Sterile dressing with a highly absorbent 15 x 20cm pad that cushions wounds and proves protection from infection.
- 2 x Ambulance Bandage 3 – Sterile dressing with a highly absorbent 20 x 28cm pad that cushions wounds and proves protection from infection.
- 2 x Ambulance Bandage 4 – Sterile dressing with a highly absorbent 20 x 32cm pad that cushions wounds and proves protection from infection.
- 2 x Gauze
- 2 x Celox Rapid Gauze – Stops hypothermic bleeding as found in severe traumatic injuries. Found to reduce blood loss by 60% compared to Quikclot Gauze!
- 2 x Celox Granules Applicator – Treats narrow entry wounds such as bullet, blast fragment and stab injuries. Significantly reduce blood loss.
- 1 x Blizzard EMS Blanket – The Blizzard EMS blanket works as an effective tool in the prevention and treatment of hypothermia.
- 2 x Blizzard Compact Blanket – High performance modern version of the traditional spaceblanket and features a 2 layer air trapping system.
- 1 x 7 1/4 Tactical Shears – Advanced scissors for cutting clothing. Made from Japanese steel and capable of cutting reinforced clothing.
- 1 x Sterile Marker Pen – Non-smearing, fast drying and non-toxic.
- 5 x Tamper Seals – Save time when checking the kit by securing after you have checked the contents.
- 2 x Eye Pad – Soft dressing to protect eyes from infection.
- 2 x Finger Bandages – Soft bandages to provide initial protection from infection.
- 1 x Pack of Waterproof Plasters – Highly adhesive plasters for initial protection from infection.
- 1 x Transpore Tape – Versatile tape for ease of securing bandages.
- 1 x Chinagraph Pencil – Non-smearing and non-toxic.
- 1 x A5 Waterproof Paper Pad
- 1 x Carry Sheet – Capable of holding loads of up to 250KG
- 1 x Finger Stall – Clear plastic cover to keep fingers dry.
- 10 x Sterile Solution 20ml – Useful in the topical irrigation and cleansing of wounds, including deep wounds and burns.
- 5 x Nitrile Gloves – Vital PPE
- 2 x CAT Tourniquet – Combat Application Tourniquet® – a true one-handed tourniquet – has decreased the mortality rate due to extreme exsanguination by 85%. The U.S. Army Institute of Research deemed it to be 100% effective.
- 1 x Orange Rescue Whistle
- 1 x 24 Hour Glow-stick – Easy to use, essential light source
Kits can be branded or sized to your requirements.
It is not only the speed of attendance that is important with a Major Trauma incident, but the quality of the kit you have with you. Openhouse have partnered with Celox, Blizzard Survival and the Emergency Service Training Centre to build range of packages to cover a Major incident across multiple disciplines.
Available in three sizes, the kits contain large dressings and ambulance dressings amongst other first aid equipment. Can be supplied in either fluorescent orange with reflective printing or tactical black colours.
Designed to contain all of the essential equipment necessary to treat serious injuries.
Orange, Tactical Black